❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Thursday, November 25, 2010

♥ I fall in ♥ with bloGs ^_^♥

OMG!! I can't believe it!! today 1/2 day at the office I find a way on how to upgrade my Blog same as everybOdy!! n0t t0 c0py, but linK me to my iDeas..heeeeeee..


aS sO0n aS i got hOme I 0pen mY laptop & stArt WriTing!!


This is gEttiNg m0rE fUn & ♥ iT!!!!


yes! yes! yes!!


I duN care bUt i wiLL do iT!!




toDay I'm full !! argghh,,< i think my weight gain each day i grew up > T_T


I had sizzling mee, bubble tea < my faV flAv0r of aLL time>>Honey dew!!>>




evening goin out with my colleagues ceLebrating Hidayah B'day!! I'm having bLack forest cheEse n chiCken Gordon bluE n....free coFFee!! ohhh i ♥ free stuff nvr get bored with c0fee,,♥ u Cofee!!










I gave her AVON lipstick,,shes love it,but i get it very reasonable price!! > this is our secret..sHHHHHH 




love
suexoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider