❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Friday, November 26, 2010

♥s0mebody Help me!♥

♥ i'm goin for outstation to KL next week,monday, so i should go back today so that i can be home until tuesday! the thing is, ineed help from s0mebody to send me to 'airport'..hmmmm..n i don't want to trouble my h0usemate!hmmmm,,,what should i do??

S0metime i felt like i wanna pack my stuff n leave!! 
Is it worth it for me to stay n work here??yes, i am away from family,which mean away from problem! but,hmmm I'm lonely!too peaceful n i'm standing alone!what shud i do??what job will be the  bestcareer for me??


Love
suexoxoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider