❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Monday, April 11, 2011

Hey girls..
I am so UNsleepable!!haha..
It's nearer! I'm so nervous!
Guess what?My dreams hantaran come true!
I'd always wanted hantaran full of rose flowers and crystal surrounding it..and I want it to be so soft and sweet..and after fight here and there,,explaining to everybody how i want it, Finally yesterday we made it!
Yay!!I'll share with u guys how we DIY it!
hope that i can publish the picture,,but need  to save it for that spesel day to come..okies??
And ya,the door gift also cute and sweet,,Love it sooo much!!
And the best thing is my baju nikah..
not grey,not white,,but..heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
^_____________^


TAFN,,bubhey!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider