❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Thursday, August 4, 2011

life is not that beautiful.......

Hey all,

One said that,

"Kite rises highest against the wind, not with it"

Does it bang your head when u read this?

dunno bout u guys, but this word of wisdom does bang my head. I've heard this like 2 months ago..from my current boss...and i still think of this thing over and over again..i dunno why but it maybe strike my heart, life and everything...

It means that wtv u dream of in this world is not that easy to achieve it..u have to go through all the obstacles..
basically means that the world is : THE PEOPLE!
yup,,we have to go through all of the people...believe me, who in this world were really sincerely happy for what you have achieve? Ur Folks? they should as they are the one who  rise us...
Our sibling? they might say in their heart " god I should have done better than her!why nobody ever proud what i've achieved, why her?"
Cousins and relative " ya rite, let see how far she can go..i bet i'll do much better than her!"
Friends "Im happy for you dear," whereas deep inside he said " damn, why she always got everything!I should be on her place, not her!"

Im sure 1000s peop out there DON'T agree with me as 1000s people out there agree with me..
maybe u don't agree with me cause I talk like crap, and you are positive enough to think all the people around you will pray for your happiness....

I dunno guys but Im damn sick and tired of all these!
seriously,, all my life people keep misjudge me! all the way till now...
Me,,in my own words...

First impression: I look dumb..(If in WEST side -peop may called me Dumb Blonde)
But people never expect that I'm good in scoring my exam...
"NOT BAD HUH??TOT U ARE STUPID,,CAN'T BELIEVE U CAN SCORE FLYING COLORS!"
I've heard lot of these...

My face features,,
Look like Bossy,Hot-tempered,social,bla,bla,bla
ya rite..I should just say..
YES I AM...BUT.....I a moody kind of person..
once I' mad,,yes I'll show it,,I'll be crazy..
but tats it..im not keeping it in my heart..
I feel relieved once i release my anger..tats it---------

Im not a good Liar..even my face couldn't hide my feeling!!
Im sorry..who felt threaten  with my face!
so now u telling me im a hypocrite? tat is soo not me!
and I can't live in a lie...

Is it so hard to understand me and accept me??
I'm sorry but i'm not perfect
I can't be wtv u expected me to be
I just can't

I'm not forcing anybody to accept me,
never,
If it's meant to be that I'll be alone for the rest of my life,
I accept it,
If nobody in the world can stand me.

DO I LIVE IN A DREAM, or 
LIFE AND DREAM CAN NEVER BE ONE.....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider