❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Friday, March 25, 2011

Make up class @ office!

Hey gurls,,like usual,,when I'm down,,always look for a model to paint their face!
huhu,,my model this time??my practical students!
yup2..they are Hasanah and nana..let's enjoy their pikca! =)

this is before my touch...

after i paint their face...








and this is the picture after we had lunch,,walk down the sun to Kuantan Parade








okay gurls,,gotta pack my bag to hometown,,yay!

2 comments:

Nadya Zahid said...

comellllll..slamat pulang ke KL!hahahhah :p

♥SuHiLaRy♥ said...

tq darling! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider