❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Monday, March 7, 2011

microbiologist squeaky clean broke! havin tuna sandwich for lunch!!!

hye gurls..
Whaddup with that post title??
haha,,seriously,,I'm squeaky clean broke!!...
HAd lunch with tuna sandwich only!!
these are the proves!!



BUt I stil can smile!! ngeeeeee




What exactly happen to me actually??hehe..
Dunno bout u guys,,I'm squeaky clean broke bcause of my baybee neo!!
yup2..not kidding...
this is my 1st year I've renew ur insurance and roadtax baybee..If not I can't take a ride on u anymore....
For those who well-managed their money,,congratulation!!u may not have a problem like me..
haha..No saving with lil' pay..haha
"kais pagi makan pagi, kais petang makan petang!"
*microbiologist? high pay?*
in your dream!!haha,,
need to cover lots of living cost,,thot that livin In Kuantan I can save a lot..
SOOOOOOOO NOOOOOt!!
-zero savin-
-naaa daaa-

The truth is,,workin in KL, yup high cost,,tol,petrol, and parking,,But I'm livin with my parents..(my mom)

In Kuantan?? 
rent-ok, 
food-ok,
parking-still pay, 
petrol-save coz no traffic jem..
over and all,,need to spend on groceries and also my petrol n tol goin back home!!
hahaha,,plus minus,,it's the same,,




4 comments:

dyn said...

microbiologist jugak ngehehe~

♥SuHiLaRy♥ said...

omaigod..ada geng..
u kat mane??
seronok jumper geng kat belog!!
heeeeeeeeeeee
^________^

dyn said...

sbnarnya sy blajar lagik... boleh kire ke? hihihi

♥SuHiLaRy♥ said...

hehe same lah tu..hehe,,blaja ketner??
sue pon bkn bdk microbe,,bdk biochem,,hehe
tersasar ctet..
=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider