❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Short-form everybody should know!

Hey gurls,,
Today I love to share on shortform,,,
peoples used to this common shortform,,sumtimes u didn't even know what does it mean,,rite??
and even think that he's talking back behind u,,
1st time I've heard this from my friend..7 years back..

LOL
I thot she says I'm TOL*L!!!
bongoks x??i dah kecik hati time tuh..actually she means to say laugh out loud!

hokeh,,I rasa mst ramai gak owg kat luar sana x tau kan??
I sgt suka short form nieh,,sumpah! mmg best gne short form...
u can use it while talking,YM,MSN,text message, e-mail and etcetera, etcetera.hehe..ETC
last time I'm watching Paris Hilton my new bff..with all my hsemate,,
at the during elimination,,last word from her

TTYN??
Lor,,as far as I know TTYL=Talk to u later..
So, wen I googleD TTYN=Talk to u never!
jahats x??haha,,what la u paris..
but I still adore u since u r so pretty,,


as FYI,
This are the most commonly use Short forms,that I think everybody should know,,


1 more,
pfffttt = 1. n. The sound you make when someone does something stupid. 2. n. A substitute for a swear.


TAFN,,
So afta this,,when people talking,,u can LOL!!bcause u know already!
Click here for more short form...
TTYL!!!

P/S; sorry for those not use with censored words..just FYI...

BBFN!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider