❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Saturday, February 19, 2011

♥ 5 days to go b4 seeing tailor !!! ♥

Omg,, can I slim down a bit?? within 5 days??
yes!! In 5 days I'm goin back to KL for my bro's engagement in Kedah..
and I'll go to c tailor to make my dress for engagement!!
( sambil menyelam minum bubble tea !! yeahh..)
I'm scared like hell !! I dun wanna look cute !!
cute is the other term for not pretty by chubby !!
Oh no !! i don't want !!
This is latest picture of me !!
Y_Y
 My skin is recovering from bad acne..but those inch-ies..how to loose them ????
urrgghhh

Sign off to jog !!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider