❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Friday, February 11, 2011

How to loose all pimples @ acne

I love to share another beauty tips...
I know we've heard a lot about this..some says "I've tried everything!"
me too, I've used to say that as well!I've tried everything..
I am just sharing how I did it, not to promote anything okay..

So what did I do?
Since I was form1 my face started to grow all that bumps, seriously, ask all of my school friend..they know bout this..then, I've tried all products, modern and traditional..Nadaaa~
when I was in from 3, my grandma, OPAH, ask me to go to c dermatologist, In TAPAH, cause she's got bad rashes on her foot, and it's cured..

So, I went to that clinic, KLINIK KULIT JAYA, Dr. A. Sundram..
He's Indian and he's nice,why did I say he's nice?because he's seem concern to really make sure that my face cured with acne problem..what was my problem?

First: My menstrual cycle..my period not stable..sometimes 2-3moths, sometimes 6 month! so the doc saids that my hormone is not stable....Tat's why..
Second: It's in my gene! I herit-ate from my dad!He has fair skin like Chinese looks, but he's got all big bumps acnes all over his face....Tat's why..
Third: I'm still young..hormone imbalance is normal,so as long as i still have pimples,means that I'm still young..
So, he gave my brother strong antibiotic, and milds antibiotic for me, since I'm still young..hihihhi

OMG, gods love me! after 1 month, no more itchy bumps on my face! All gone! scars not so bad since my skin still soft and young so it's cured fast..
However, antibiotic effect is just temporary, so it's like wen u had flu, take medicine, then probably in 3 month   
u'll have another flu..
So, I kept follow up with doc..and maintain using Nuetrogena deep clean facial cleanser for oily skin, white caps, the black caps not good ok..can cause more acne..til now i still using the neutrogena deep clean cleanser..i felt my face fresh n squeaky clean.. Normal price RM 19.90 for 150 ml, sometimes during sales in watson or guardian grab it at RM 15.90
Deep Clean Facial Cleanser
Deep Clean Facial Cleanser works two ways to improve the look and feel of skin.

First, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores--dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue.Skin looks fresher and healthier, feels smoother and softer.


  • Oil-free




  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)




  • There is another brand that is good but quite expensive, EUCERIN , the effect is the same, but it cost u 60-70 bucks..also available in Guardian and watson..

    As for mosturizers, and creme I stick to Safi, sometimes I used Safi Balqis, sometimes Safi gamat..Latest, Safi Rania, Not bad! Gave glow to ur face! tried the trial pack, found it in Giant, Tesco..RM38..my sisters influenced me,,hehehe,,tried it! eventho u still young but it some sort of glow ur face, like when u applied the creme, It's smooth look like u already applied foundation..fuhh~

    took from yosheema

    So what was the medicine that I took?
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    +
    tadaaaa........


     it's actually amino acids, so-called isotretinoin (since I'm Biochemistry major-loves to study about beauty stuff)..
    I've got P.acnes attack due to excess of androgen & also exposure to unseen microbes..
    Thus I took Isotretinoin ( homoserine ) which is anti-androgen..

    Isotretinoin is a type of medication for the treatment of acne. It reduces the skin’s secretion of sebum, the oily substance that leads to the spread of acne in the face.

    Isotretinoin is usually recommended to teenagers and young adults who have severe cases of acne. Severe acne can cause permanent damage or scarring in the skin. With Isotretinoin, less secretion of sebum results to less incidents of inflammation and scar formation.

    Isotretinoin is used to cure severe acne that has not been treated well by more conservative treatment options like creams, antibiotics, and drying agents. Improvement is usually seen by patients after 15 weeks of use of this medication. Since it can result to serious side effects, it is recommended that this medication is used only by people who have severe or persistent acne. 


    Click here to know more about this product..u can check with my Doc, Dr. A. Sundram..But it was really good to cure all the acnes big bumps problem!or check wiki for more behind the scene story..
    isotretinoin structural formula (Sounds so biochemistry HAHA)

    To cured my scar, I may look for other alternative like taking supplements, Vitamin C 1000mg per day, Vitamin E, and VITAMIN C injection!!!so that u'll get ROZITA cek wan, erra fazira, Umie aida kinda face! ^_^


    6 comments:

    syera said...

    sue, krim safi rania tu cmne???i mean function dia..okay tak utk oily skin??

    ♥SuHiLaRy♥ said...

    my skin mmg oily,includin my hair, kna shampoo twice a day tau..
    klu safi balqis kan mcm berminyak jer pkai kan?
    rania x sgt, pas wash my face, cpt2 ltk toner, then mosturizer, cpt2 ltk krim,then slalu trus ltk foundation,klu x yah pon x per, tp pkai skali dua mmg da rasa lain,,try la...

    berseri2..hehe

    Anonymous said...

    Hello Sue:
    Can i have Dr Sundram clinic contact number? I was looking for him in google and directed to your blog...(we were classmate back in 70s in Cameron). Appreciate if you can email me. (pcyp@hotmail.com).TQVM

    Cheng (Kuching, Sarawak)

    ♥SuHiLaRy♥ said...

    Wow,,He's famous,,alrite,,I'll email u his contact number..he's such a great guy,,and he has 2 clinics in Tapah and Ipoh!
    =)
    Klinik Kulit Jaya
    Dr.A.Sundram
    05-401 6195

    Anonymous said...

    hi, just want to know the price charge by dat clinic....

    ♥SuHiLaRy♥ said...

    hye,,,
    the charge is almost 50% charge compare to other Skin Clinic in KL..
    That is why, Dr, A Sundram is highly recommended based on my experience...
    Normally they will charge extra RM40 for skin treatment,,n the medicine that i took is around 180++ for 1 month usage...a way too cheap to remove those big bumps/acne breakout rite?
    but it depends on people some have to take 3 months,some one months will fully recover,,n it can't be used more than 6 months if im not mistaken..
    trust me,,it's totally work out!
    it dries up all those bleeding acne / breakouts!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
    Pink hearts wit bunny divider