❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Looking for tailor for e-day dress!!

Yup3,,My e-day is on Apr,,Kain da beli,,
x tempah lagi,,this weekend I'm goin back..hehe
Home sweet home...nak cari tpt yg best berbaloi to make my e-day outfit!!
kurung moden sudeh !!

credit pics to farhana design by rizalman

I nak color blush pink !! as I announce in previous entry...

pic taken from make up by amy janz

Cantik kan??best nyer klu cantik cam rozita cek wan nieh..


kne blogwalking lah !! Misi mencari tailor within 2 days before balik !!

any suggestion??





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider