❤ our annivesary ❤

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

❤ LOVE STORY ❤

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Wedding tickers

❤since suhilary.blogspot has been created..

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Ribbon divider

Saturday, February 19, 2011

♥ My Engagement theme ~ BLUSH PINK !!! ♥

I've just woke up from nitemare!! I had a dream that my e- day was s**** !!
It was like unplanned kinda engagement...
So, today i wake up and I'm goin to do checklist for my engagement...
( Look out my song change to lovey- dovey song !! Just to have bride-to-be mood !! )

1. THEME
Blush pink + Off white !!
I'm sorry I'm so in ♥ with blush pink !! it's the palest color of pink, close to white..
it's such pretty and calming color..I've just love it !!



2. DRESS
Baju Kurung moden, simple, not tooo glamorous,,yet shweet !!!
Color?? Blush pink !!!
miss Foxes !! shweet and hot !!




3. MINI DAIS
Simple with off white + Blush pink and all sort off fade color roses...
shweet!! Im ♥ it !!


4. Kenduri
Mama will settle it with orang kampung..like rent khemah,,cook,,

5. Hantaran
Off white bakul + pale/ fade off roses...
Stuff ?? food stuff like candy, cake,,and baju nikah..
will be settle by mama..♥ u !!


6. DOOR GIFT
Still think off it..hmmmm


7. MAKE UP
will be done by my lil' sis !!
"mak andam wannabe!! "



Is it all ?? did I miss anything ??
All stuff need to be prepared end of next week !!
I'm goin back for my bro's engagment , so must do it okies cik suhilary!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink hearts wit bunny divider